Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm back!!!!!

My week without the computer is up! YES!!
The missionary week started out well. I would get up early, do my "spiritual" stuff and everything was going pretty smooth. It was hard to constantly see the computer and not be able to do anything on it. A few days into the week I got sick and so I pretty much dashed all the "missionary rules" except the computer one. But everyone kept asking me questions about the computer, to fix problems and how-to stuff (you'd think I was some computer genius with all the problems and questions I get) and it was SO hard to not be able to get on it and fix them. I'm a hands-on person and sometimes people can be SO slow when I give them instructions that several times I thought I would just DIE. But I didn't (as you can see). And then one day there was something that I had to do ON the computer for Alex, or at least, to send to her. So I decided that I would not get on the internet all week (except this one time to try and fix a problem). And that went pretty well as well. And so my week is up!! And I survived!! I feel like I held my breath for a week and just let it out. I LOVE the computer!! It's great to be back!! But really, it wasn't THAT bad.

Oh, also, about my wisdom teeth. I got an infection two weeks ago. It started hurting on a Sunday and I just thought it was stiffness. The next day I went to Singles Ward FHE and came home early because it hurt so bad. When I got home I was swollen huge. We went to the doctor the next day and, for sure, it was an infection. He had to open it and flush it and I almost passed out!!! It hurt so bad!!! He didn't even flush it a second time with water because I was in so much pain. So I got more pain meds and antibiotics for the infection. I had to keep the wound open so it would heal inside. A painful process but its all healed now and I'm better!!

And I think that's it!! It's good to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment