Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A weekend at Yellowstone

Last weekend we went to Yellowstone with my family! It was so much fun!! I love being with my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We always have a blast!

O' Faithful - we saw her blow TWICE

Just a geyser

I love the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bison - the first of my "favoritest" animals that we saw

A bald eagle!!! Seeing it totally made my day!!!
(another "favoritest" animal)

A baby bald eagle (it hasn't gone "bald" yet) :)

A bison crossing the road

The Upper Falls (I don't know how this picture is supposed to go but isn't the water BEAUTIFUL?!?)

Me and Upper Falls

A rainbow at Upper Falls

A white elk (at Bear World)

A white wolf (at Bear World). Two white animals. WOW!!

A cute, cuddly bear!! OOHH!

Another adorable bear!!! (double AH!!)

NO MORE PICTURES!!!! PLEASE!!!! (um... sideways)

Some cubs fighting!!

More fighting (they must be siblings)

A moose!!! (the last of my "favoritest" animals that we saw!)

I loved being out in nature and seeing all of God's wonderful creations!! All the trees, plants, animals, the sky. You can just feel God's overwhelming love for you!! I love this earth!!! And I love the God that created it all!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment