

All of these movies have such great messages and are very inspiring. They just make you want to be a better person. I would highly recommend any of them!

All of these movies have such great messages and are very inspiring. They just make you want to be a better person. I would highly recommend any of them!
Due to the highly stressful life I lead, the necessity for consuming more knowledge, my “pursuit of happiness”, and many other “things” that occupy my time… I don’t post very often. But I digress. Maybe you would like to check out the other blog that I frequently post at, smithhomeian.blogspot.com. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy the other one.
It was so great to see you last night! I had so much fun! Thanks for being such a good friend, Your awesome!
ReplyDelete-Sarah
they are such great movies aren't they? I get such a good feeling from all of them, and when I get done (while I'm still teary eyed) I want so much to be better!!
ReplyDeletelove 'ya sista!