

My mom helped Sis. Peck start a blog for her missionary sons. As they were setting it up they told me to go get a picture of Loren (he's the one going on a mission very soon) to put on there. So I went out there and, very obviously (I thought), took a picture of him. Well when he came to look at the blog, he saw the picture of himself and was really shocked because he didn't know I had taken it. I thought it was so funny. Anyway... here is that picture...
After dinner, it came time to milk our goats and so we all went down and milked together. Most of the Pecks got a turn to milk, and some even twice. It was quite an event.

All in all, we had 17 people in our home, 8 of which were under the age of 14 and we didn't have one single fight or argument. Amazing or what?!!?So to wrap up, I had a wonderful day and hope that we have many more gatherings with them. And I hope that Loren has a wonderful, successful, safe mission.



It was a fabulous day wasn't it?? I had a blast and I hope they come over again and again!! And I'm sure that Loren will have a fabulous and successful mission!!
ReplyDeleteLove 'ya!
Alex ;)
Sounds like FUN!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see our family in pictures! We had such a great time with your family. Thanks for all the fun. We'll have to do it again soon! Loren will be sad to miss out but I guess he has plenty of other things to do!
ReplyDelete