Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We just watched a GREAT and WONDERFUL movie!!! My sister's friend suggested this movie and, well, we had just watched some very disappointing films so this was a "breathe of fresh air". It really made me look at my life and see if I am excited and willing to do all my religion asks, even though I'm not asked to do arranged marriages. So anyway, the movie is...

ARRANGED
Friendship Has No Religion




ARRANGED centers on the friendship between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a Muslim woman who meet as first-year teachers at a public school in Brooklyn. Over the course of the year they learn they share much in common - not least of which is that they are both going through the process of arranged marriages.

If you watch this movie, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, thanks for the tip. We will check it out. Have a great Thursday (or Friday or Saturday or Sunday or whenever you read this.)

    ReplyDelete