Guess what!!!?! Susan just had her babies!!! There are three does, all alive. I think that they are just so cute!!! Happy day!!!
We are bottle feeding all of our kids because they can get CAE (caprine arthritis encephalitis) from nursing and because the mamas make better milking goats when they don't nurse kids. So there is sooooo much feeding to do!! Just right now they are all lying down and it's all quiet. It's so nice not to have to watch them and to hear NO bleating!! But it is very fun having them here!! What a joy they are!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Cute kids!! How exciting!! I bet you are having lots of fun with them- I know- from experience!:) I'm glad these two babies were fine.
ReplyDeleteBytheway, that was from Mandi:P
ReplyDeleteOh! They are so cute! I'm way happy for you! Ours come next week and I'm soooooo excited! :)
ReplyDelete